Solar Heroes Wiki
If you’re a player in the game, please read the Rules. If you’ve done so or aren’t a player or just don’t care, go about your business sir.
- Colonel Kekko (played by Snailor), the brilliant goldfish-resembling alien, locked up in an airtight battlesuit blistering with weapons.
- Acid Reflux (played by Mega), a giant of a man with the ability to spit powerful corrosive acid. Is his size a glandular problem or a result of his mutation? Only he knows.
- Timeline- History and background.
- Rules- Any house rules or required information for the players.
- Back Issues- Previous editions of the Solar Heroes comic.
- Earth- I’m sure you know what this is.
- Indianapolis- Capitol of Indiana, where our story begins.
- Mars- 5th rock from the sun.
- Kremlon- Homeworld of the Kremlonians, now uninhabitable.
- JC- Our heroes’ agent. Does their dry-cleaning, nabs them jobs, etc.
- Zorgol- The villainous alien from planet Corpra our heroes defeated not long ago.
- Orange Triad- A group of soldiers who disbanded after the Cold War and formed a mercenary company. Large, found nearly everywhere.
- UCS- The United Confederate States. Formerly United States.
- Solar Heroes- The protagonists the series is named after.
- Series 2- Terrorist group of robots and a few cyborgs.
- Kremlonian- A race of intelligent aquatic beings resembling large goldfish.
- Corprel- Race of aliens very similar to humans, resemble humans with small horns and glowing eyes.
- Robots- Mostly sentient mechanical beings that became self-aware.
- Cyborgs- Organisms that are fully- or partially-converted to robots with cybernetics and bionics.
- Plasma Weapons- Powerful recently-developed weapons that fire projectiles as hot as the sun.
- Laser Weapons- Popular, efficient weapons that fire accurate beams of hot energy.
- Power Armor- State-of-the-art personal protection.
Last Minute Notes
Just a few more points for people in my game:
- Style Over Substance- If you can do the same thing more stylishly than you are, do it. I reward ingenuity with hero points and better outcomes, so try and think what your character would do in situations rather than whats most efficient or damaging.
- It’s a Game- Don’t be a shitlord.
- Min/maxing will be frowned upon, but I won’t be particularly vengeful toward you for doing so. I can’t say the same for your friends in the game who will probably get annoyed at your rampant exploitation of the point-based system.
- Pulling a Drox: Failing to read game guidelines, making roughly 9001 characters that don’t follow them, and as a result getting mad and scrapping them all completely.